Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Mindy BMindy B shared a merged idea: Better Customer Service  ·   · 
    Romaney BersonRomaney Berson shared a merged idea: please get a customer service line since there are many problems with your latest update and we are paying customers!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customers requests  ·   · 
    cgscgs shared a merged idea: get better customer service. Non existent after 5 days. Cancel my subscription  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Improve customer service it is non existent  ·   · 
    JenniferJennifer shared a merged idea: answer your emails when a customer contacts you!!!!!!!!!!!!..  ·   · 
    ellen Fitzgerald ellen Fitzgerald shared a merged idea: get customer service  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customer service issues  ·   · 

76 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert McDermottRobert McDermott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Charge on my credit card for $14.99 with date of 8/19/16. States "Texture by Next Issue" 650-646-2202 NY. A call to that number referred me Support.texture.com. There was no live customer service to help me.

• TerryTerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

9/16/16
        I would like to cancel my membership at this time.
        Good trick to have a dead cancel subscription link and no way to contact.

• ChuckChuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know who the hell this place is but they're charging me for something I never received or signed up for and they are charging me for overdraft at my bank please contact me so we can this

• Joyce SteadmanJoyce Steadman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please note my account was billed 14.99 for service not requested..please cancel this immediately and issue a credit

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I need someone to contact me please I was charge during 14 free trail and never got a email when will they start billing period thank

• Curtis hurleyCurtis hurley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cancel cancel cancel
        I don't know who or how this got to be. But cancel NOW
        Please give b all payments

• Patti DeVorePatti DeVore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Wanted to cancel my subscription, and y'all. Took it out of my account,, please send me my money back. I do not care to continue this subscription. Thank you

• Jeniah M.Jeniah M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I subscribed to a free trial and never ended up using it. A few months back I forgot to cancel and was charged. I called and got a refund and canceled my membership. No problem. Now about 3 months later I see two charged of $15.00 on my account. When I came here to see what the problem was I logged in and a screen popped up asking if I wanted to renew my membership. How the hell was I charged twice if I do not have a membership? You cannot keep peoples credit cards on file and then charge them whenever you feel like it. You took money out of my account without me knowing and there is no receipt on my email or order history on your site. You are a fraudulent company, thieving, and conniving company. I have already disputed the charge, so I expect my money back as soon as possible. This is complete bull. Do not try to make excuses for this. You stole my money now I want it back.

Another scam operation. no US cust svc number, totally a waste. I have just filed complaints with the AG's office in Florida, they can deal with these assholes.

• LindaLinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to cancel my subscription due to it's not working on my tablet. Whom do i call please send me phone number

As I can see, among the many negative comments here, that I must be correct in believing that texture is just one more of many greedy, underhanded, entities trying to rob the honest, hard working human race. I for one have NEVER signed up with you for ANYTHING, yet I received mail today that says I gave you a wrong card number, and you cannot collect payment. I don't even know who you are nor what you offer. Looks like magazines. Why would anyone pay for online magazines? You can have them delivered to your door for literally pennies. Shame on you. I am crippled and disabled. I don't need or appreciate scammers.

• Beryl SanbornBeryl Sanborn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 charges on my credit card, that were NOT authorized. please call me at 603-735-5337 to discuss and cancel these charges.

• Gelsa SpinelliGelsa Spinelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had to update my texture app & when I did so all my downloaded magazines disappeared ...now I have downloaded my recent ones as of August ...what can I do or how can I retrieve my past magazines ...I would like to keep them also I have not read some of them..I have been a customer for a long time...please let me know what I can do or how to get my past magazines ..this is the 2nd email I sent you & no one has answered me as of yet..please let me know...

this is a fraudulant company. i was charged 2x 14.99 for a service i never signed up for.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base