Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Mindy BMindy B shared a merged idea: Better Customer Service  ·   · 
    Romaney BersonRomaney Berson shared a merged idea: please get a customer service line since there are many problems with your latest update and we are paying customers!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customers requests  ·   · 
    cgscgs shared a merged idea: get better customer service. Non existent after 5 days. Cancel my subscription  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Improve customer service it is non existent  ·   · 
    JenniferJennifer shared a merged idea: answer your emails when a customer contacts you!!!!!!!!!!!!..  ·   · 
    ellen Fitzgerald ellen Fitzgerald shared a merged idea: get customer service  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customer service issues  ·   · 

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • William E. CaleWilliam E. Cale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried to download your latest update numerous times with NO success. So, now I have no access whatsoever to my magazines. What gives?

• DarlaDarla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this discontinued immediately. I think my granddaughter added this on her phone.

• GloryGlory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Money is being charged for service I didn't want or approve of. Someone needs to contact me ASAP

• David CalvertDavid Calvert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I canceled all prescription before Jan 2016.and your still taking money from my account.I would like a refund of said moneys.

• Denisa PageDenisa Page commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apparently, this is a scam. I have unauthorized charges on my bank account I need removed immediately.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have two charges on my bank account. July 2 for 3.01 and July 10 for 11.29. I just signed up for first month free.

• David PaskmanDavid Paskman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have two repeated charges on my checking account for $14.99 and I never even heard of this service before. Then when you call their customer service number it directs you to a complaint web page that is ALWAYS 'temporarily down for service'. Sounds like this company is nothing but a cover for electronic transaction fraud. The way they run their business indicates this to be the case!

• Susan E SwineySusan E Swiney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cancelled my next issue service on my device but you charged me for this month. Can you address this issue?

I had 14.99 come out of my account twice, but i never signed up for these texture magazines and never have i gotten magazines. I would appreciate it if i got my money back.

You have blocked me on all my magazines again. You have them marked premium and that is what I have payed for.

I would like to cancel my subscription to Texture. I have found that I am not using the app to read magazines very much. Thanks.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base