I suggest you ...

need customer service

cannot contact customer service, each time I click "submit" it never does.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customers requests  ·   · 
    cgscgs shared a merged idea: get better customer service. Non existent after 5 days. Cancel my subscription  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Improve customer service it is non existent  ·   · 
    JenniferJennifer shared a merged idea: answer your emails when a customer contacts you!!!!!!!!!!!!..  ·   · 
    ellen Fitzgerald ellen Fitzgerald shared a merged idea: get customer service  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customer service issues  ·   · 

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jamir ButlerJamir Butler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I canceled my prescription and it wasn't cancelled while I was still charged.

I tried calling customer service and couldn't obtain a number.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got a new Samsung tablet and can't get my next issues on it. I have downloaded the app but forgot my username and pass word. Please help. Thanks.

I need to update my information regarding my subscription to nextissue. Could you please contact me so that I can renew my subscription. Thank you for taking the time.

I have tried repeatedly to sign up for my 3 month free trial that I received through a tablet purchase from The Shopping Channel. I can only compare this process to being on a feedback loop. N eedless to say it was not successful . I would appreciate some assistance.

• Dixie WindsorDixie Windsor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to reach Customer Service immediately and no numer in the magazine and none on line ! I have to talk to them reference my subscription.

• Glad I OptedoutGlad I Optedout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I almost signed on to your Premium subsctiption, but guess what....your online payment system did not take my CC info. Now I read all the comments about your poor customer service I am glad that the payment did not go through. ....you have a good profuct, but need to support it with good customer service

Your support team does not answer emails. I have sent two about canceling my subscription and nothing has happened.

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

I CANCELLLED MY SUBSCRIBTION WITHIN THE 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD AND YOU CONTINUE TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE OCTOBER. I CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS TO NO AVAIL. DOES ANYONE EVEN READ THE DAMN THINGS?

I WILL DEFINATELY NOT RECOMMEND YOUR SEVICES TO ANYONE!

i need a refund on my account. 5.99...thought i was purchasing the coastal living february 2014 issue printed copy...instead i purchased digital version. i dont own any digital devices. please email me for follow up on crediting my CC. thanks.

You have not sent email confirmation that I have ended my subscription to Next Issue. I had asked you to do that and you agreed to do it. Please clarify.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base