I suggest you ...

need customer service

cannot contact customer service, each time I click "submit" it never does.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customers requests  ·   · 
    cgscgs shared a merged idea: get better customer service. Non existent after 5 days. Cancel my subscription  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Improve customer service it is non existent  ·   · 
    JenniferJennifer shared a merged idea: answer your emails when a customer contacts you!!!!!!!!!!!!..  ·   · 
    ellen Fitzgerald ellen Fitzgerald shared a merged idea: get customer service  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customer service issues  ·   · 

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your support team does not answer emails. I have sent two about canceling my subscription and nothing has happened.

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

I CANCELLLED MY SUBSCRIBTION WITHIN THE 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD AND YOU CONTINUE TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE OCTOBER. I CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS TO NO AVAIL. DOES ANYONE EVEN READ THE DAMN THINGS?

I WILL DEFINATELY NOT RECOMMEND YOUR SEVICES TO ANYONE!

i need a refund on my account. 5.99...thought i was purchasing the coastal living february 2014 issue printed copy...instead i purchased digital version. i dont own any digital devices. please email me for follow up on crediting my CC. thanks.

You have not sent email confirmation that I have ended my subscription to Next Issue. I had asked you to do that and you agreed to do it. Please clarify.

I cannot download the app on my android Samsung galaxy 11 it says its not compatible.

I PD on my credit card and it don't work on my phone I don't want to pay twice if I put this on my android tablet

• (however according to Next Issue, I don't exist)(however according to Next Issue, I don't exist) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heres the email I just sent:

This certainly a mess. I was finally able to download the app on the night of the 15th.

This is what has happened:

I signed up for Next Issue on my iPad.

It was stolen during a home invasion on July 1st.

I called Customer Support and told them I wasn’t able to access Next Issue because not only did the thieves get my iPad, they stole all of the rest of my electronics . The girl on the phone from Customer Service told me that she was going to cancel the account so the thieves would not be able to access and enjoy Next Issue on my equipment.

I bought a computer. It took several days to download the NextIssue app for Windows 8, but I finally was able to do that.

Now, I have repeatedly, I repeat....repeatedly tried to access Next Issue only to receive notices that I’m “Invalid” or that my password is “Invalid”

When I change the password, the Next Issue site freezes once I select “Reset”, but I do receive emails (over and over again...it’s the same everytime) that my password has been successfully changed.

Then I try to access again, and of course I receive the same notice that I’m “Invalid”.

Is there anyone there who could just try to see if I still have an account? I know that you have my CC info, so I’m wondering if I’m paying now or if the girl truly did cancel the account.

So...with that in mind, I want to tell you that I have also tried to establish a new account and have received a notice that “there is already an account connected to that email address”. So...someone needs to do something please.

I thought I subscribed to the unlimited plan, but it didn't go through. i am hesitant about putting my credit card information in again and I don't know where it's going. Why don't you people have a phone number? Rose

• Monique GrahamMonique Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, my free trial doesn't expire until 2/1/13 but I was already charged $14.99 on 1/29/13. How do we rectify this?
        Thanks

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To Jon I did what u instructed to do on my tablet it worked great thank you. Remember the whole world is wrong but you're alright

Feedback and Knowledge Base