Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Mindy BMindy B shared a merged idea: Better Customer Service  ·   · 
    Romaney BersonRomaney Berson shared a merged idea: please get a customer service line since there are many problems with your latest update and we are paying customers!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customers requests  ·   · 
    cgscgs shared a merged idea: get better customer service. Non existent after 5 days. Cancel my subscription  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Improve customer service it is non existent  ·   · 
    JenniferJennifer shared a merged idea: answer your emails when a customer contacts you!!!!!!!!!!!!..  ·   · 
    ellen Fitzgerald ellen Fitzgerald shared a merged idea: get customer service  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Respond to customer service issues  ·   · 

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MRS. MARY MCCRAWMRS. MARY MCCRAW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MY NAME IS MARY MCCRAW, I WOULD LIKE THE MONEY THAT IS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT REPLACE AS I HAVE NEVER SIGN OR CALLED ANY MAGAZINES OF ANY KIND FROM YOUR COMPANY AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOUR COMPANY. PLEASE CANCEL THIS AS I HAVE CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE REGARDING THIS.

• MarilynMarilyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to cancel texture to 3 months now and they have been taking the money out by paypal I did not take the app after the trial period. I keep getting emails to join and I have paid 3 months without authorization You tell me you do not have any email for me but somehow I get your renewed letters and you're still taking my money. I need to have a rep call me

Marilynmcdonald 561 306-5777

Feedback and Knowledge Base